Our Core Values:
- Patients are a vulnerable group who deserve the highest standard of medical care and products.
- Recreational use is not the same as medical use. These groups have different goals and needs and must be addressed separately.
- Prohibition of cannabis is a major public health hazard that has failed to decrease drug use and has led to unsupportable consequences.
- Cannabis is medicine. It should be regulated like other medications and be available by prescription including in botanical form.
- Cannabis products should not make unsubstantiated medical claims. Products should be required to meet strict standards of safety, bioavailability, and efficacy.
- Dispensaries should operate like pharmacies. They should provide products that are safe and effective. They should not provide medical advice to patients. They should not contradict patients’ clinicians’ orders.